Hilton and Dorothy Leech were prominent local painters who also conducted a painting school from their home. In 1959, they acquired property on Phillippi Creek and commissioned Jack West and Elizabeth Boylston Waters to design a school building for $20,000.
News about Notable Designs
We always love seeing a Sarasota School of Architecture building being used to its full potential. Skincare and wound-management company Omeza just leased this one by Victor Lundy, built…