Victor Lundy Historic Sarasota School of Architecture Building

We always love seeing a Sarasota School of Architecture building being used to its full potential. Skincare and wound-management company Omeza just leased this one by Victor Lundy, built in 1957, which uses sharply angled, exposed trusses to maximize window exposure to street traffic for commercial benefit.

designed in 1957 by architect Victor Lundy
Omeza’s new headquarters at 25 S. Osprey Ave., Sarasota.

View article on Sarasota Magazine’s website.